- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I was looking to get an oil change all around Plymouth and everyone told me it was going to be a week wait. I called Forrest Howe's auto repair and he was able to get me in that same day! So perfect!Courtney M.
Very knowledgeable and helpful. Would recommend.Craig V.
Staff was nice and made an effort to see me when I told them about the problem I was having and that I had a long commute the next day. I took off one star for not discussing pricing before fixing it. Thankfully it was a quick fix that want expensive.Colleen M.
We had a bad rattle in the exhaust or the front of the car (we didn't know) and we had previously taken the car to the Toyota dealer and they said then did something, but it was not fixed. They said they attached the heat shield better. Anyway, we took it to Forrest and he identified the exhaust rattle and fixed it! The best part is because we are close enough he picked up the car and returned it when the fix was competed. Thanks for the great work!Jeremy H.